What we do when we design your website
We constantly monitor search engine traffic and explore new areas of web
site design and online marketing in order to achieve the best possible results
for our client’s business web sites.
Where we start
The first page we concentrate on is the home page. This is the most
important web page because most of your customers will land on this page first
when they visit your website so we need to make an impression straight away.
For your website to make an instant impression it doesn't just mean a page
full of fancy images and interactions etc, because no one has come to your site
just to look at pictures. It has to be a balanced combination of images and
text so the visitor is not distracted and can easily find what they are looking
This is why the home page is also the last page we work on because of it's
importance. When we first provide you with a home page to view it will not be
the finished page. It will simply give you an idea of what we would like to
achieve so there will be many changes as we progress.
The Web Design Process
If you're like most people, once you've made up your mind to do a website, you want it NOW! One of our "claims to fame" is our ability to get you online quickly. Building a website is a complex, time-consuming undertaking. We strive to accelerate the production process, rapidly expediting each of the steps. Below we've outlined the typical website development process:
- Initial Meeting-- We meet with you to discuss your website needs and identify your objectives.
- Proposal-- We produce a written proposal that outlines your website, explains the work involved, gives a timeline and states a budget.
- Home Page Design/Navigation-- We develop a design for the home page that establishes a look for your website. We create an organization chart that illustrates your site's navigation.
- Programming-- We write the code for the home page and inside pages.
- Copywriting-- We create text for each of the pages - learn more.
- Layout-- Once the copy has been approved, we insert it on the site along with any photos and graphics.
- Check Functionality-- We test the site's functionality to be sure that the navigation is easy to follow and all links work.
- Site Goes Live-- Your site goes online and is viewable by anyone who goes to your URL.
Once a website has been designed it is never finished. You can't design a
website and let it sit there to market itself, or work its way up the results
page at search engines because it won't.
Your website will not be the only site on the Internet. You are competing
with hundreds of established websites online so you need to make sure you get
ahead, and stay ahead of your competitors through internet marketing.
This is why we stay with you every step of the way and constantly look for
ways to make your website’s rank move to the top in the popular search engines,
such as Google, and Yahoo.
Request a FREE website
design price quote right now